Madhu Sudan and Co
Mergers & Acquisition Services
The need for business and financial restructuring and increased competition among domestic and global conglomerates has acted as a catalyst to spur Mergers & Acquisitions activity in India.
Our Services In This Sphere Include:
• Corporate and business restructuring involving business consolidations and/or divestment for value accretion, unlocking value, and future fundraising.
• Group restructuring including a form of corporate organization (corporate, limited liability partnership, partnership), shareholding rationalization, and family arrangement.
• Advice on capital and financial structuring for balance-sheet management, fundraising, exit strategy, cash repatriations, and business tax planning.
• Transaction advisory including mergers, acquisitions, de-mergers, and business tax planning involving issues relating to direct tax, indirect tax, corporate laws, stamp-duty issues, FEMA, and Competition Commission of India.
• Domestic and cross-border business and/or corporate acquisition strategy involving valuations, due diligence (financial, tax, and legal), negotiations financing, documentation support & transaction management.
• Formulating ESOP plans and advising efficient implementation • Business valuations & financial modeling.